Comfort Inn & Village Conference Center in Chelsea, MichiganLocated fourteen minutes from State Street Chelsea combines small town charm with easy access to the hustle and bustle of Ann Arbor. Voted the number one suburb in the state of Michigan, our hometown feel, unique shops, great restaurants, golf courses and vibrant art community make Chelsea an appealing base for your adventures in the area.
Easy access to both Ann Arbor and Jackson, Michigan, a center for bikers, hikers, theatre goers and UM football fans; Chelsea provides a perfect location to access it all. The City is quaint and charming in and of itself but it's convenience to the action in Ann Arbor and Jackson makes Chelsea the perfect destination when you visit the area.
The Chelsea Comfort Inn and Village Conference Center, which was built in 2001, has 82 deluxe guest rooms including 18 whirlpool rooms and two executive suites. Each guest room offers complimentary wired internet and wireless internet throughout the hotel.
The Village Conference Center offers over 4,500 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space, including four breakout rooms and 1,000 sq. ft. of pre-function space for your exhibits and registration. All of our meeting space has state of the art audio visual capabilities including high speed wireless internet.
Packages & Special Offers!
Chelsea/Ann Arbor Area Activities:
- Chelsea Milling Company Home of Jiffy Mix
- Purple Rose Theatre Company
- Chelsea Teddy Bear Factory
- Chrysler's Chelsea Proving Grounds
- Michigan Stadium - "The Big House"
- Michigan International Speedway
- Arctic Coliseum Ice Arena
- Sandhill Crane Vineyards
- Waterloo Recreation Area
- Pioneer Wine Trail
- Fire Keepers Casino
- Cascades at Sparks County Park
- Spring Valley Trout Farm
- Hell, Michigan - The Hysterical Town
- Pinckney Recreation Area
- Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum
- Planet Rock
- Eastern Michigan University Convocation Center
- Yankee Air Museum
- The Henry Ford
Upcoming Chelsea/Ann Arbor Events:
- August Fundraising Brunch - CANCELED, Chelsea, MI, August 31, 2014